Missing you

Today was your due date. I never got to find out whether you were a boy or a girl, but for me, you will always be my little girl, one who I was so eagerly waiting for, for such a long time. I'm sorry that I didn't get to hold you, or even managed to have you with me for longer. Your heartbeat that I was able to listen to once will be the most precious for me. You probably already can see that I miss you like crazy, every single day, and I will continue to do so forever. Thanks for being with me in spirit in the last few months though. I can tell that you and I would have been very good friends, and that you would have grown to be a caring and beautiful woman. I already feel that you are looking after me from up there. Hope you are happy there my darling. Your daddy and I love you so much and miss you a lot.

1 comment :